No distance is too far to save a child’s life.
Want to change your life and the life of a child in need? Join the Mercy Home Heroes and run this year’s Bank of America Chicago Marathon on behalf of Mercy Home for Boys & Girls! You can be on our team of dedicated Heroes who make their miles matter more by combining their personal commitment to running 26.2 miles with their desire to give abused, abandoned and neglected children a safe and loving home.
Becoming a Mercy Home Hero is an unforgettable experience. Besides changing the life of a child, you'll also receive a memorable race experience and all of the support you need to get to the finish line!
Mercy Home Hero Benefits include:
- Guaranteed entry in the 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Training with Chicago's top running programs
- Pre-race pasta dinner and post-race victory party
- Team get-togethers and fun runs
- Training shirt and race singlet
- Fundraising support, including your own web page
- Cheering section for your supporters at Miles 14 & 16 as the race passes by Mercy Home
- Knowing your run will impact the lives of kids in crisis
- And, a team of extraordinary runners who want to change the lives of Mercy Home's incredible
boys and girls!
Whether this is your first marathon or your fiftieth, space is limited, and the time for Heroes is now! Register now to secure your spot, or email email@example.com with any questions.